We help you make the choice that is right for your building and provide turnkey installation, project management, training, and benchmarking.
Whatever your energy and automation needs, Control Logic of Michigan will help you make the right decision and deliver innovative and effective solutions like:
- Tools to make the best decision for the business.
- Project Development and Management- our expert team works with you every step of the way: from on-site audits; building simulation, and financing your new controls system to developing the best custom solutions; through implementation and installation.
- Energy Audits – Our Certified Energy Manager will coordinate our team with yours to uncover Energy Conservation Opportunities that will ultimately lower operating cost by reducing energy use.
- Energy Engineering - Including audits, building simulations and modeling, analysis and assessments.
- LEED Certification Assistance – United States Green Building Council LEED™ program is the nationally accepted benchmark for design, construction, and operation of high-performance buildings. Our LEED Accredited Professionals can help you decide if LEED standards are right for you.
- Environmental Index Reporting- Balancing Efficiency and Comfort – The Environmental Index is a powerful tool to help facility owners identify operational problems and manage energy saving measures to ensure sustainable performance.
- Energy Reporting – Automated Logic’s Energy Reports application offers facility owners a flexible and easy-to-use reporting tool utilizing WebCTRL’s extensive trending capabilities for measuring energy consumption and the Environmental Index for measuring comfort.